1845 - Bible study in Rathburn Cabin. Services in log cabins.
1848 - First Church building on 5th Street (south of Walnut Street).
1856 - Larger brick structure built on original site.
1860 - Lost ownership of building. Rented basement for three years. Main part used as public hall for concerts, lectures, conventions, etc.
1881 - 9th St. Church was dedicated
1905 - Ground breaking for current
1906 - Cornerstone ceremony (July 21st)
1908 - Building was formally dedicated (June 14th)
1940 - Restoration of the Temple (September 8th) New chancel & altar, Rose window, rearranged pews, organ renewed with pipes on 2nd floor.
1954 - Education wing added.
1962 - Added new Reuter organ, marble back drop and Celtic Cross.
1976 - Memorial plaque dedicated on approximate site of the 5th Street Church (September 25th)
1980 - Historical mural in west balcony dedicated
1991 - Educational wing refurbished, CCYC opened
1995 - 150th Anniversary of beginning of the church
2003 - Remodeling of Kenyon Hall, Fellowship Hall, etc.
2007 - Renovation of dome and sanctuary
2008 - Celebration of 100 years of ministry at 10th and Pleasant Streets